Terms and conditions:
By referring to the name ATV Trader, you are referring to the company Ikhompiyutha
Technologies, which is a company based in South Africa, dedicated only to market and
maintain the ATV Trader website. It allows users to trade and communicate only online
(electronically) via our website. ATV Trader operates independently and is not linked
to any of the manufactures which advertise on the ATV Trader website.
By accessing or using this website, you expressly accept and agree to abide by all the
terms and conditions contained in this Legal Document. Please, do not use this website
if you do not agree to these terms and conditions listed below:
- All content and information displayed online will be at the users own risk and ATV
Trader will not be liable for any costs, losses or damages incurred.
- This website is purely dedicated to ATV products and any other content will be
deleted with immediate effect!
- NO attempt to maliciously utilise the website by delivering or attempting to deliver
any unauthorised or harmful code to this website is allowed.
Perpetrators will be prosecuted.
- Please note that we, Ikhompiyutha Technologies, reserve the right to alter and amend
the contents of this website, including these terms and conditions, at any given time.
- If a complaint was lodged with us after an update of the terms and conditions, then we,
Ikhompiyutha Technologies, will not be liable for, nor bound by any previously existing
terms and conditions or other information subsequently altered on this website.
- The time between placing an advert and the advert being displayed on the website will
depend upon the final approval of the webmaster.
- The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their
arrangement on the ATV Trader website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual
property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution,
nor may these objects be modified or reposted on other websites.
- Copyrights and trademarks used on this website belong to their respective owners.
- We are not liable for any misuse of trademarks, logos or copyright material displayed on
We as Ikhompiyutha Technologies, respect the user’s right of having total privacy when using our
website for advertising and trading purposes. Please take note that your details will only be
used for the following purposes: We will use your information to provide and personalise our
service. This information will not be disclosed to any 3rd party company outside of ATV Trader.
It will be treated in accordance with the legal provisions under the South African law concerning
data protection and may be initially stored and processed inside or outside South Africa. You have
the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make corrections if
necessary; you also have the right to ask us to not use the information. ATV Trader will respect
the users confidential information at all times and will do our utmost to keep this website secure.